POLICY ON BUSINESS PRINCIPLES AND ETHICS
The policy shall serve as guiding principles to all staff in the course of discharging job responsibilities. Any deviation will attract appropriate action.
- All company's businesses shall be conducted responsibly and within or in compliance with the provisions of the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The fundamental rights of all parties shall be respected.
- The work environment shall be suitable, conducive and safe for all.
- There shall be equal employment opportunities for all Nigerians and no one shall be discriminated on account of origin, religion or gender. The company however recognizes its responsibilities to its host communities and such community interest will be adequately protected.
- Honesty, integrity and fairness shall be exhibited by all staff in the course of company's business dealings. There shall be no direct or indirect exchange of gifts or inducements to influence business relationships with customers, competitors or suppliers.
- There shall not exist any conflict of interest between employee's private and/or financial activities and the conduct of the company's business.
AOS NIGERIAN CONTENT DEVELOPMENT POLICY
- AOS recognizes the need for a Nigerian Content Development Policy and has adopted a working policy in the work environment and in the execution of contracts/projects.
- This policy is to substantially increase the value addition to Nigerian economy.
- AOS provides world class quality services in a safe environment with consideration to the host community and the environment while developing the Nigerian economy.
- Our management is committed to the full implementation of this policy.